The main objective of Commissioning Management is to manage the overall commissioning activities, which is vital to the success of any project. End Systems can offer a full Commissioning Management service covering all Building Services in line with CIBSE Commissioning Management Code M.
The commissioning programmes produced by building services installers and their sub contractors are frequently over optimistic and unco-ordinated. They assume that others will co-operate in providing water, gas, electricity supplies and a weather tight building with unobstructed access and a dust free environment. A risk of project overrun will exist unless the interdependencies of all the building services systems and plant are identified, together with their integration with ongoing construction activities. This complex and often highly fragmented part of the construction process demands good management.
The Commissioning Manager needs to be involved as early as possible in the project to ensure that the design is commissionable and ensure the services installations progress in line to ensure systems are ready to commission. End Systems can provide their professional Commissioning Managers to fulfil such a demanding role.
The End Systems Commissioning Management Team provide a truly effective addition to your own Project Team by influencing the activities of everyone involved in order to make the building operate successfully by:
- Check drawings for commissionability
- Preparing co-ordinated Commissioning Programmes and logic networks
- Monitor the installations during construction
- Organising/chairing meetings in respect to commissioning
- Conducting building fabric surveys
- Pre Commissioning and commissioning witnessing
- Co-ordination of performance testing
- Collation of all commissioning and test results
- Co-ordination and facilitating client tuition