Closing Date: 26/05/2022
We are looking for a candidate to join our experienced operations support team.
The site operations department is the central hub for the planning, logistics and support of all on-site operations and activity. From both direct and sub-contract resource planning and deployment to plant, equipment, transport and accommodation logistics, this role provides a pivotal part of our successful organisation.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate analytical thinking and flexibility, no two days are generally the same with an everchanging demand on resources. Adaptability to question current practices and a willingness to implement improvements.
Your tasks would include:
- Within the team facilitate real time resource deployment.
- Assist in transport, equipment, accommodation booking as part of the planning and deployment effort.
- Assist in the preparation of project “Start-Up” meeting presentations.
- Administer supply of prepared design information (drawings and technical schedules) to site staff via our own proprietary DMS system, ENDdocs.
- Collate feedback from site operations. Assembling necessary reporting tools (progress / tracking sheets).
- Collate data on hours expended on site for accident reporting. Administer and assist in the hire and off hire of access plant and equipment.
- Administer project portals on ENDdocs, monitor the throughput of pre-prepared reports and finalised reports from site operatives.
- Collate information from the team to assist in the preparation of close out meetings.
The ideal candidate would have good planning and logistical skills. Interpersonal skills to deal with a wide array of internal and external contacts. A creative and adaptive thinker who can bring innovation to the role.