End Systems qualified experienced Commissioning Engineers are graded in accordance with the requirements of the Commissioning Specialists Association (CSA) to fulfil the needs of all B&ES commissioning from small projects up to the largest installations.
We are specialists in our field and carry out commissioning and testing for some of the largest companies across the UK & Europe.
All commissioning works are carried out in accordance with the CIBSE and BSRIA Commissioning Codes together with the CSA Guidelines and British Standards as applicable and all instrumentation is regularly tested and calibrated to national standards.
The successful applicants will be rewarded with an attractive salary and all the associated benefits expected from a Company of long standing and involvement in quality projects.
- Commissioning of mechanical systems in-line with design criteria issued by the client and in compliance with relevant guides and regulations.
- Diagnosing issues/faults on ventilation and water-based systems, thus providing the client with information they require and the next best action going forward.
- Working in accordance with RAMS and programmes of work agreed on with the client.
- Carrying out regular site inspections, reporting on system installations and advising the client if a snag has been found / if something requires attention that does not comply with industry standards or will ultimately affect the commissioning process & overall outcome.
- Documenting all commissioning related activities and providing updates to the End Systems office about job progress and if any issues have arisen.
- Handing over systems to the client by demonstrating the correct operation of the plant in-line with the client’s needs and requirements.
We are currently looking for CSA Grade 3 & 4 Commissioning Engineers to work in the HVAC Building Services Industry and join our already amazing team.